PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

In which case, wouldn't you think the club management should be pricing the game to encourage our most vociferous supporters to fill the stadium and bring the noise rather than one off tourists!
You do realise that established ticket agencies across Europe have been selling tickets for the PSG game since the draw was made don't you? Football tourism is a huge business, clubs aren't going to dole tickets out to the poor just to get an atmosphere in grounds.

'One off tourists' as you call them will have had tickets, travel, and hotels booked for weeks. The majority of them will also be at Chelsea v Juventus the night before. 'CL Tourists' are big spenders that clubs will always welcome with open arms. How else do you think the ticket agencies get their allocations?

You do realise that established ticket agencies across Europe have been selling tickets for the PSG game since the draw was made don't you? Football tourism is a huge business, clubs aren't going to dole tickets out to the poor just to get an atmosphere in grounds.

'One off tourists' as you call them will have had tickets, travel, and hotels booked for weeks. The majority of them will also be at Chelsea v Juventus the night before. 'CL Tourists' are big spenders that clubs will always welcome with open arms. How else do you think the ticket agencies get their allocations?
My reply was in respect of @Manchester33 's post about finishing top of the group and the financial benefits of doing so

Although I didn't actually say it, what I was getting at is that discounting tickets to generate a huge atmosphere with local vociferous fans that would help the team finish top of the group would be more financially beneficial than filling the stadium with silent tourists at full price even if they are spending in the club shop

My reply was in respect of @Manchester33 's post about finishing top of the group and the financial benefits of doing so

Although I didn't actually say it, what I was getting at is that discounting tickets to generate a huge atmosphere with local vociferous fans that would help the team finish top of the group would be more financially beneficial than filling the stadium with silent tourists at full price even if they are spending in the club shop
It won’t be full of silent tourists. Any city fan with a season card or citizens membership can buy a ticket right now, and no one else can. The club are ensuring that our most loyal supporters get the tickets before anyone else.

I’ve been critical of the clubs ticketing policy this season but £12.50 for my lad for this game is a good price. I wish they’d sort kids prices out for Premier League games and then we’re half way there to sorting it out in my opinion.

It won’t be full of silent tourists. Any city fan with a season card or citizens membership can buy a ticket right now, and no one else can. The club are ensuring that our most loyal supporters get the tickets before anyone else.
True. Think this might be a more local-ish crowd than many other CL group games. As for hospitality, I thought the club might’ve priced many out who were looking at that option but everything is sold out, apart from some off-site package at that Vermilion restaurant. Even that is priced at £450 for adults and you don’t get a great deal for your dosh!

Couldn't be arsed finishing the count off, but there's in the region of 1500 tickets left on the seat planner.

The cheap tickets are great. City had to shift tickets for Brugges. Let's give the club some credit for doing that. But to have 158 tickets still unsold in 1 block is shocking. Why would anyone run a business like that?

1635801066761.png

Couldn't be arsed finishing the count off, but there's in the region of 1500 tickets left on the seat planner.

The cheap tickets are great. City had to shift tickets for Brugges. Let's give the club some credit for doing that. But to have 158 tickets still unsold in 1 block is shocking. Why would anyone run a business like that?

View attachment 29104
I think Joe’s is more low level hospitality as opposed to normal seats though mate.

That can’t be right. Attendances are always based on ticket sales, not actual attendees. How on Earth would UEFA have access to the number of people on the ground at 7.45pm exactly.

Im not saying you’re fibbing mate, just that there seems to be a misunderstanding there. What does fit is that there were easily 10,000 more in after 15 minutes than at kick off.
It all sounds like telling porkies to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.