PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

Is anybody else having issues buying tickets for this game? Every time I try and process my card details it says payment error and just won’t let me do it.

We had a meeting where Danny Wilson was our guest. He was asked about this, apparently UEFA declare the crowd at kick off time, the club reckon by the time everyone got in the was over 45,000 as per the sold tickets!
That can’t be right. Attendances are always based on ticket sales, not actual attendees. How on Earth would UEFA have access to the number of people on the ground at 7.45pm exactly.

Im not saying you’re fibbing mate, just that there seems to be a misunderstanding there. What does fit is that there were easily 10,000 more in after 15 minutes than at kick off.

That can’t be right. Attendances are always based on ticket sales, not actual attendees. How on Earth would UEFA have access to the number of people on the ground at 7.45pm exactly.

Im not saying you’re fibbing mate, just that there seems to be a misunderstanding there. What does fit is that there were easily 10,000 more in after 15 minutes than at kick off.
Agreed. The Leipzig figure must have been wrong, like the Everton match where the ground was rammed and weeks later City corrected it. Perhaps there have been problems with the mobile tickets. In those early games the stewards let in loads of people whose phones had not worked on the gate scanner. (I was one of them) Perhaps this had an impact (though past attendances have always gone on tickets sold)

Is anybody else having issues buying tickets for this game? Every time I try and process my card details it says payment error and just won’t let me do it.
This is a bug in the software. It’s a right pain. I once spent an hour on hold because of it. You can either try a different card or attach the card to your record (the exact details of adding the card I can’t remember but it’s simple) and that seems to work.

This is a bug in the software. It’s a right pain. I once spent an hour on hold because of it. You can either try a different card or attach the card to your record (the exact details of adding the card I can’t remember but it’s simple) and that seems to work.
Thanks for telling me this, I’ve managed to sort it now. It’s only took me 7 hours.

So after reading the first two pages of this thread, the majority think this game is priced competitively?

I'm a season card holder in EL1 and not in the cup scheme, so it'd be £55 for what will probably be a dead rubber
I dont.

Had the chance of buying another on top of my 2 cup scheme today and sacked it off when I saw the prices.

The problem at those prices is that they will be bought by people who are doing as a one time visit to see Messi, wont help the matchday atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.