PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

I can‘t get to the game but I’ve got a ticket via usual channel - the cup scheme attached to my season ticket. None of my F&Fs want the ticket (Colin Bell 3) but there doesn’t appear to be any opportunity to re-sell the ticket as there is with the league games.
I’ve tried phoning City a couple of times but being 37th in a queue is too big a test of my patience.
Any ideas anyone?
I've got the same issue. I don't understand why the club won't let us pass the tickets on. Is the policy to not let people transfer cup tickets?

Were City not making extra tickets available at 9am this morning? Looked at 9am and nothing other than some limited hospitality ones.

Tickets on-sale exclusively to Cityzens Matchday Members. You can join today to access tickets.

Tickets on-sale exclusively to Cityzens Matchday Members. You can join today to access tickets.
So Seasoncard holders cant buy extra ones? I go on the website and the section for tickets is greyed out and says unavailable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.