PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

After 1460 people had been on in front of me there were this much, that is 12 minutes past and by 20 past or sooner a complete sell out.
Still not 800 in SS3 though ;)

Anyway, why are you clogging up the queue and pushing people who want to buy tickets further down the list? You'd never get me doing that.....honest!

I have just been on to customer services and was told that the reason transfers for the match were not available was because they wanted to sell their "spare" tickets for the PSG game. He also said the transfer window would be open before the match although he didnt know when that would be except it would not be on match day.
What a way to run a customer services section of the club.
I guess that i will just have to loose the ticket price and there will be one more empty seat in the East stand

I have just been on to customer services and was told that the reason transfers for the match were not available was because they wanted to sell their "spare" tickets for the PSG game. He also said the transfer window would be open before the match although he didnt know when that would be except it would not be on match day.
What a way to run a customer services section of the club.
I guess that i will just have to loose the ticket price and there will be one more empty seat in the East stand
You’ll get rid of it in 2 minutes on the unofficial seat exchange Facebook page. Pm me if you want details.

i got on at 10-12 got to page picked my places went to go to basket and wouldnt let me said error fuck it watch it on tv for nowt

Can you send me a link to this please mate
Hi Elliot. This is for you or anyone else.

(1) Man City Face Value Tickets & Travel | Facebook

If the link doesn't work for some reason, the group on Facebook is called "Man City Face Value Tickets &Travel" and is trusted. I don't use it but plenty do. It has been absolutely inundated with requests for PSG tickets for weeks. I'm not quite sure what the ettiquette is for ensuring trust as a first time seller but there will be one. It does get a lot of scammers pretending to have tickets for sale, who get outed and thrown off, so if you do advertise the ticket you might initially be accused of being one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.