PSG Owners may scale back investment due to Media criticism / (Allegedly for Sale After the World Cup - Pg 17))

Good for Leeds proper club. C@nts but a real club. Spent years in the wilderness but at least they gave it a go. Ridsdale f@cked them right up but I’d have taken that rollercoaster in a heartbeat. They were great to watch, I’d have loved that ride despite the consequences.

The problem is at PSG they don't get any regocnation at all. It's a farmers league and their global presence is low

Globally Premier league is unbeatable , they should have invested in Aston villa. They made a huge mistake going to PSG
The problems seemed to start when platini got kicked out of uefa.
They have been fair game from that point onwards.
Probably a coincidence.

The problem is at PSG they don't get any regocnation at all. It's a farmers league and their global presence is low

Globally Premier league is unbeatable , they should have invested in Aston villa. They made a huge mistake going to PSG
You need to think bigger mate. Buying psg bought them the world cup. Now they have it (and France has had a shit load of trade with Qatar) they don't need them anymore. Sell up and move to where the real football action is!
Don't underestimate the size of bragging rights for a guy owning the best team in the EPL, even (especially) multi-billionaires love that kind of sugar rush!!!
I can see a lot of our owners contacts/rivals also want a piece of the action now!

The problems seemed to start when platini got kicked out of uefa.
They have been fair game from that point onwards.
Probably a coincidence.
Yeah must be a coincidence PSG got sanctionned the very same year City has been done by UEFA FFP in 2014. A coincidence, Platini only left in 2015.
But what are easily checked facts and truth in front of a good story ?
I still find hard to believe that City fans out of all clubs act the very same way the other football fans act when it comes to FFP.

Last edited:
How ecstatic Marseille/Lyon/Monaco fans must be if Qataris sold PSG and went somewhere else?
They are not going anywhere at least before 2022.
And even then, not sure why it would be good for them to sell when their efforts are finally paying off. Sponsors out of Qatar are coming and paying big money, Nasser got elected in a political rôle in football instances, the new academy worth 200-300 M will be delivered in 2021.
Not sure who could buy the club as it is worth a lot now.

You could replace Marseille, Lyon and Monaco fans by all the fans. PSG is disliked by anyone not a PSG fan. There are very few neutrals that kinda like us or are indifferent. But they are not hoping they leave for ethical reasons, just because they are jealous. Monaco fans were fine when the russian oligarch was spending as much or more than QSI. Marseille fans were excited when there were rumours about Iran takeover. Lyon is your typical french Bayern club. Their president can't shut the f up about other clubs and is an huge hypocrit.

You need to think bigger mate. Buying psg bought them the world cup. Now they have it (and France has had a shit load of trade with Qatar) they don't need them anymore. Sell up and move to where the real football action is!
Don't underestimate the size of bragging rights for a guy owning the best team in the EPL, even (especially) multi-billionaires love that kind of sugar rush!!!
I can see a lot of our owners contacts/rivals also want a piece of the action now!
The political links are deep, especially with Sarkozy who is in the board members of our new sponsor ALL (Accor). Since they signed for a lot of money over three years, which puts us back to their World Cup in 2022, they are not moving anywhere before that.

Yeah must be a coincidence PSG got sanctionned the very same year City has been done by UEFA FFP in 2014. A coincidence, Platini only left in 2015.
But what are easily checked facts and truth in front of a good story ?
I still find hard to believe that City fans out of all clubs act the very same way the other football fans act when it comes to FFP.

I don’t care whether you pass or fail ffp. I don’t care how much you spend and on who.

I do have a problem with platini though. He’s bent and that has tainted everything he’s touched.

I don’t care whether you pass or fail ffp. I don’t care how much you spend and on who.

I do have a problem with platini though. He’s bent and that has tainted everything he’s touched.
Oh ! It was just a good old rant.
Well, apparently Platini was in talk with City owners at the time of the 2014 sanction. Guess he tainted your club too. Coincidence that you are under investigation after he left UEFA ? Don't think so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.