PSG post match thread

Why because I have a different view to you! Bet your 1 of them that slags the same players every week even if they have a good game

Don't know why you're getting so defensive, but if you think we don't need to upgrade from Kolarov and Clichy you don't watch us closely enough.

Excellent post although I do think Otamendi has a major flaw in his game - he likes to dive in - usually going to ground too easily - leaving gaping holes behind when he fails to get the ball. Other than that I was pretty pleased with the game. Would love it if we progress as it would be funny to watch the media have to admit we actually have done well! Love the fact that BT think having a Frenchman, Liverpudlian and a Rag gives a balanced view.

I didn't realise Shay was a Scouser!

Great few days with my lad,PSG fans were great too.Special mention to a young Blue staying near Mercal Sembat(saw you in a bar the night of the Barca v At Madrid game)who with his mates made my lad feel what being a Blue is all about.Liver rest now prescribed!

So now the question becomes, what to do with the second leg? Do we just defend the whole game like we did with Kiev? Or do we try to attack and play our usual game? I personally did not like the way City played against Kiev at the Etihad and I don't think that tactic would work against teams like PSG. Against Kiev it might be plausible, but not against PSG. Add to the fact that our defending can be really spotty at times.

My personal preference:
Try our best to score a goal and then try to defend.

So now the question becomes, what to do with the second leg? Do we just defend the whole game like we did with Kiev? Or do we try to attack and play our usual game? I personally did not like the way City played against Kiev at the Etihad and I don't think that tactic would work against teams like PSG. Against Kiev it might be plausible, but not against PSG. Add to the fact that our defending can be really spotty at times.

My personal preference:

Don't think our dna allows us just to defend, and IMO, nor should it. It will only need a late goal from them to really put the cat amongst the pigeons. Play our normal game and hopefully get an early goal - and then put all 11 on our goaline :)

My personal preference:
For second leg get new pairs of boots and kick them out.

Come on ffs. This is a wonderful result. I can't believe the arrogance of some so called city fans tonight

Far from it pal, far from it. PSG were very very poor by their standards and it looked like they had run out of energy by 70-75 minutes. I thought it was a great opportunity to take advantage because they won't be that bad in the second leg. We could have had Navas, Fernando, Fernandinho, Delph and Iheanacho all on the pitch at the end, still kept it solid defensively but counter attacked with more conviction. I just think we might regret not going all out for the win.

That said 2-2 is a very good result away from home and is far better than I expected before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.