• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this aguero ..
Silva..... Kdb.....
Fernandiniho Fernando zabba
Clichy mangala ottamendi Sagna

Zabba playing a right defensive mid role blocking the winger on that side keep it tight and Nick a goal
I think I remember Zabaleta being known as a defensive midfielder / right back when h first came to City. I don't think we need to press-gang him into defensive midfield duties when we have Fernandinho, Fernando and possibly Delph available.

I think I'd stick with a similar team to the line up at Bournemouth

anyone know the stance on tickets for the home game ? Won't be able to buy until the day before wondering the chances of getting two together

anyone know the stance on tickets for the home game ? Won't be able to buy until the day before wondering the chances of getting two together

Loads of seats at the mo. Depends on the result on Wednesday how they'll sell betwixt then and 12th April. My guess is that you'll be ok, irrespective of the away result.

Loads of seats at the mo. Depends on the result on Wednesday how they'll sell betwixt then and 12th April. My guess is that you'll be ok, irrespective of the away result.

cheers buddy, fancy a 1-1 or 2-1 either way gibe us a great chance in the home game

Think Yaya will be fit but don't expect Hart just yet. I think we'll line up:

Caballero, Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero

With their injuries I think they'll line up:

Trapp, Van der Wiel/Marquinhos, Silva, Luiz, Maxwell, Matuidi, Motta, Rabiot, Lucas, Cavani, Ibrahimovic

I see 2-2 in Paris. Would be a great result for us.

Think Yaya will be fit but don't expect Hart just yet. I think we'll line up:

Caballero, Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero

With their injuries I think they'll line up:

Trapp, Van der Wiel/Marquinhos, Silva, Luiz, Maxwell, Matuidi, Motta, Rabiot, Lucas, Cavani, Ibrahimovic

I see 2-2 in Paris. Would be a great result for us.
Di Maria instead of cavani I think
And blanc trusts much marquinhos than VdW

this is manuel's season in this game, expect us to be tight in the middle and try to keep the tie in the balance for the home leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.