Not open for further replies.
Zabba, Mangala, Ota, Clichy
Navas Dinho Silva KDB
Aguero Nacho
how about
KDB, Nando's, Dinho, Silva,
Bony, Sergio

If you play the 4-4-2?

+ You're rid of Navas; KDB knows how to play right wing, his crosses are a lot more effective
+ You have a lot more stability in midfield with the Fer brothers
+ Bony I know is not too popular over here but I'd prefer him for his massive strength and I still think he's a fine footballer who just needs to catch a little bit of luck. I believe he could weigh more on PSG defense than Nacho and is better at link-up play.

Worth a try in my opinion.

(edited for spelling reasons)

Catch us on a very typical night this season and we will be destroyed haha. But yeah I get your point, anything can happen.

Yes of course you are right. Any of these teams could put 8 past us. But Pellegrini seems to be treating this competition with more sense than in the Prem & there is nothing stopping City from putting out a team which is nice & tight, like Benfica did last night, but far more dangerous with Serge & DeBruyne.

Torygraph is bitter as fuck about the match.
Bloody hell you're not kidding. Just read the article . Instead of being England sole representative in the competition, it makes makes us sound like the bad rich kids bullying the penniless barefoot teams from Spain, Italy and Germany. Pantomime villains.

PSG vs Man City: Battle of the 'projects' will herald Europe's new ogre

And then I have not looked at the article about Fabian seeing ghosts. I am frightened to look at that (excuse pun)

But not only that, I think City, PSG, Benfica all have a genuine chance of winning this competition.
No way, the gap especially between Barça and all the other teams has only gotten bigger with MSN on fire.
Still a maaaaassive difference in quality when you see Barcelona or City play, or whomever.
If not Barcelona because of some deux ex machina, it will be Bayern or one of the Madrids for sure. Even they are still miles ahead on any other team.
As of next season I think City can finally start closing that final gap, under Pep's wings, a couple of new high quality players (containing midfielder, right winger, extra attacker, top notch center back as lt replacement for vinny) ... but until then, SF is the absolute maximum for me.

No way, the gap especially between Barça and all the other teams has only gotten bigger with MSN on fire.
Still a maaaaassive difference in quality when you see Barcelona or City play, or whomever.
If not Barcelona because of some deux ex machina, it will be Bayern or one of the Madrids for sure. Even they are still miles ahead on any other team.
As of next season I think City can finally start closing that final gap, under Pep's wings, a couple of new high quality players (containing midfielder, right winger, extra attacker, top notch center back as lt replacement for vinny) ... but until then, SF is the absolute maximum for me.

Not talking about quality. Talking about whether a team on the night could beat Barca if they are not at their best. Imo the answer is 'yes'.

They are not the same team as under Pep imo & reliant on the stars to be on their game. I think they would have lost by a margin last night if Torres hadn't fucked up. Some oc their defending was as bad as ours on a bad day. Bayern imo are more in need of a rebuild than City. Their top players were far better a couple of years ago & their defence looks very shaky.

The best team I've seen this week is Real Madrid. Zidane really had them organised. But still they had nutcase moments at the back.

If they are at their best, then City etc have no chance but all of these teams are potentially beatable on the day imo.

Whoever plays on the left hand side of midfield will have to put a shift in tonight as there fullbacks like to get forward! Kdb or silva? I'd personally put silva there as kdb offers more going forward on the break!

Whoever plays on the left hand side of midfield will have to put a shift in tonight as there fullbacks like to get forward! Kdb or silva? I'd personally put silva there as kdb offers more going forward on the break!

I'd put an extra man in front of the defence. Even Zabba or similar. Don't give big nose a minute's peace or any space & wind him up to fuck. Hit them hard on the break & give Sideshow Bob nightmares with Aguero & Kdb running off him.

If it was necessary to make it more solid I'd drop Silva, depending on how it worked in training. Bring him on when Kdb gets tired. Or vice versa.

Being realistic after watching the dross served up this season, I am expecting sod all.

Being a long serving (suffering) fan I dream of us putting 3 past them and rendering the second leg a cakewalk.

Just picked up the tickets which are not on the rows that we booked initially and will be a pretty bobbins view. Is it sit where you like or compulsory in the allocated seats? Any one know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.