Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on their medical team too?
I'm not fortunately because i would be very ashamed with this two cases. This season verratti and pastore have more to deal with the NHS than with the rest of the ligue 1.
For di Maria, he was on training today with the team so I m not so worried. I believe he wasn't in the Line up saturday because we didn t him and because he came back from the international week in south america.

Just keep on shooting with KDB, something will go in. Need to be strong in the air against Ibra, though Willy does have a decent handle on crosses compared to his other traits. Just fucking hope they don't score a deflected goal

Keep it tight - 4-3-2-1
Willy
Sagna Nico Eli Clichy
Nando Dinho and yes Aleks
Silva Jesus (KDB sub due to quick turnaround)
Kun

Feels like a free swing this match. Everyone seems to be expecting us to lose & whilst it's great to be in the quarters of CL I can't help but feel this match has little meaning to us; even if we come through it we look a million miles off beating Barca or Bayern, or even Real so winning the tournament overall seems an unrealistic proposition at this stage.

We've actually been pretty good away in Europe this season so who knows, if we manage a goal or 2 we could be in business going into the second leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.