• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caballero
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Clichy
Fernandinho Fernando
Navas Silva De Bruyne
Aguero​

With Yaya in for Navas if he's back fit, Fernandinho wide... And obviously Hart if he's available

I suppose the players we have out COULD be a blessing in disguise, as it pretty much guarantees that dinho and nando will be protecting the back 4

As long as its tight were in with a shout. For a win overall I think we must score over there.
If they score 1st early doors it'll be a long night for our back 4.

Didn't fancy us getting anything at Sevilla away and that was probably one of best all -round performances this season.

So I'll try the old reverse psychology on this one as well - don't fancy us getting anything at PSG, 3-1 defeat

Anyone who is going, I am very jealous. Regular boozy updates please and stay safe

Didn't fancy us getting anything at Sevilla away and that was probably one of best all -round performances this season.

So I'll try the old reverse psychology on this one as well - don't fancy us getting anything at PSG, 3-1 defeat

Anyone who is going, I am very jealous. Regular boozy updates please and stay safe
Quite quite sober at the moment but that will begin to change at Piccadilly station at 10 tomorrow mornimg

We will go down 2-0 early and the game will settle. PSG will get complacent and Aguero will pull and hat trick out of his arse in the last 10 minutes. Did I dream this or has it already happened?

To be honest with the correct team selection and the right tactics on the night I see no resson why we cant come away with a decent result. I think they will be a shade favourites and that suits me fine. The players will need no motivation for a semi final place and I really feel we can progress with a bit of luck on our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.