• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have alluded to, this is a free shot for us. We really need to get 4th in the league so we can approach this with the shackles off. That being said, I'm nervous as hell

where are you blues meeting up in Paris? its not a city i know so would appreciate some advice

Understandebly loads of positive comments after Saturday's game. But if any we have been extremely inconsistent and very poor against good opposition. If we were on a run of good results I might have been more optimistic. PSG are indeed no Barca, Real, or Bayern. They have however a much better record in the CL than us. This years we seem to be better away than at home so if any we need to get a result it's now. It's a knock-out round and the better team doesn't always get through.

Mangala loves to play one-on-one and isn't afraid of a physical battle, so I'm not too worried him playing Ibrahimovitch. Yaya out might be a blessing as it'll automatically means the two Ferns will protect our defence. I'd still play these two if Yaya is fit and put Yaya behind Aguero. Navas could hurt Maxwell with his pace and does help defensively. KdB to start on the bench as he is able to fill in for any of Navas, Yaya or Silva.

PSG are indeed no Barca, Real, or Bayern. They have however a much better record in the CL than us.

They've had easier groups and less stresses domestically but their record over the last 3 seasons is pretty much the same as ours: knocked out by Barca, knocked out by Barca, knocked out by Chelsea vs knocked out by Barca, knocked out by Barca, knocked out by BVB and Real. I'm sure we'd have progressed to the quarters earlier if only Porto and Olympiakos has stood in the way.

I wonder if Manu Garcia starting last night suggests either Toure or Delph might be fit enough for the bench?

Or was he substituted after 65 minutes so that he could join up with the first team squad?

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Have I missed summat regards hart,is there a chance he may play?

Caballero started between the sticks in their 4-0 win over Bournemouth on Saturday, but does not know yet if he is facing the Ligue 1 giants.

“He said: “I haven't spoken to the manager about Paris, as we don't know about Joe's recovery.

““I just tried to enjoy the game against Bournemouth and hopefully if I get the opportunity it will be a big chance for me to play in Paris.

““It won't be easy whoever plays. Paris are a big team, already the French champions, with some massive players.

““But we must be ready because this is what happens in the quarter-finals of the Champions League – you are sure to face a big club with amazing players.””

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.