• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly more confident than I was after today's performance, but still think we'll struggle over there. Same XI as today, but with Sagna in for Zabaleta (assuming Hart and Toure aren't fit).

If we're only a goal behind going into the home leg we've got a fighting chance. Will need an away goal though I suspect.

Totally agree with your team selection Ric. Play as we did today and we should have something to play for in the second leg

The only decent team PSG have played all season is Real Madrid , and they couldnt score against them in either game in the group stages , big nose and his mates are in for a surprise on Wednesday , we are not at our best , and we have some big players missing , but they will know they have been in a game , the only team to score against us in the last 5 games is the Rags , (and now we know that was down to MDM having a wager on a scum derby win) so i am optimistic we will have something to play for in 2nd leg

Since our defense is atrocious nowadays ( bournemouth had several time acres of space today, had it been a top 4 side, we would have conceded at least one goal for sure);
PSG are a few levels out of our reach this season, i can't shake my head and feel we will get a proper spanking from the froggies.
It wouldn't suprise me if we concede more than 5 goals on aggregate.

Since our defense is atrocious nowadays ( bournemouth had several time acres of space today, had it been a top 4 side, we would have conceded at least one goal for sure);
PSG are a few levels out of our reach this season, i can't shake my head and feel we will get a proper spanking from the froggies.
It wouldn't suprise me if we concede more than 5 goals on aggregate.
I bet your the life and sole at parties !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.