• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only decent team PSG have played all season is Real Madrid , and they couldnt score against them in either game in the group stages , big nose and his mates are in for a surprise on Wednesday , we are not at our best , and we have some big players missing , but they will know they have been in a game , the only team to score against us in the last 5 games is the Rags , (and now we know that was down to MDM having a wager on a scum derby win) so i am optimistic we will have something to play for in 2nd leg
You make a lot of sense to me.

Since our defense is atrocious nowadays ( bournemouth had several time acres of space today, had it been a top 4 side, we would have conceded at least one goal for sure);
PSG are a few levels out of our reach this season, i can't shake my head and feel we will get a proper spanking from the froggies.
It wouldn't suprise me if we concede more than 5 goals on aggregate.
I presume your hoping lots of PSG fans read your post & your lulling them into a false sense of security?

Anyone is entitled to his own point of view.
Me thinks our back four have been dog shiite this season and allways been bumed sideways when facing a decent team.
Mind you, i wouldn't even put a tenner on our chances to keep a clean sheet over a half-time against the frenchies, let alone beating them over two legs.
Your correct there is no pace in our centre halfs. I wonder if KDB and Vinny can give them some lessons in anticipating where the ball might be heading to.

Edit; Lets hope Mangala & Ota take the pro active approach by not letting Cavani or Ibra settle for a second. Oh yes and not be sliding in or they will drop a shoulder & be off to Willy.

Win the midfield battle, win the game. They're defensively susceptible, their keeper is certainly capable of an error or 2. Isolate Ibrahimovic and don't give Di Maria space and we genuinely have a good chance. Vinny is a big miss but hopefully with Kev back we can keep enough pressure on their backline to prevent us worrying about ours. We'll need to score, 1 would be good, 2 would be great.

PSG are beatable specially if players peer the same dedication we saw against Seville and Kiev. We have all the quality to match them, and I do believe in our chances of reaching the Semi-finals this year It's 60/40 for me.

I'll be happy with 1-1 draw on the first leg, ecstatic if we win!

Cmon City!

After that boosting performance and KDB at his best, I'm more confident than I already was about Wednesday.
Would take a draw but I think we will win.

PSG 1 -City 2.
That was Bournemouth and it's not the same quality at display so be wary of that too.

we need to score because the away goal in the knockouts is vital.

if we are to get beat then just make sure its no more than two along with hopefully us scoring one goal.

if we get beat 2-0, 3-1, or more they i think it is tie over for us.

1-1 would be a good result.

Win the midfield battle, win the game. They're defensively susceptible, their keeper is certainly capable of an error or 2. Isolate Ibrahimovic and don't give Di Maria space and we genuinely have a good chance. Vinny is a big miss but hopefully with Kev back we can keep enough pressure on their backline to prevent us worrying about ours. We'll need to score, 1 would be good, 2 would be great.
defensively susceptible?

They have conceded 18 goals in 32 Ligue 1 games, 3 goals in 9 CL games and 2 goals in 4 French Cup games for a total of 23 goals in 43 games. They are not defensively susceptible at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.