• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting a win tomorrow as all our best performances have been in europe this season. Psg are not a young team and dont really press teams which normally means we would struggle. Im going 1-3 city aguero hat trick.

William Hill is that a way ---------->
Fill your boots ;-)

Exactly, I guess that's what happens when you fill your squad with average overseas players instead of being more clever with your signings or blooding your EDS players. I mean, 8 defenders in the squad and only 1 homegrown?

You can add or blood as many EDS kids as you want...you still only get 17 foreign spots. Who are the English players you would rather have in the squad?

In football you never know. City could easy go paris and win im expecting a big performance and 1-3 score line like predicted. For the record I had 20 quid on city win champs league so my moneys on pal. Common city.

You can add or blood as many EDS kids as you want...you still only get 17 foreign spots. Who are the English players you would rather have in the squad?
Firstly homegrown doesn't mean English and secondly there are people at the club paid millions to make such decisions.

I agree with what you are saying, including the not winning it part. If we can make it to the semis of the Champions League along with winning a trophy it will be a nice consolation for our lackluster performances, just as long as we still finish top 4, preferably top 3.
If Atletico win 1-0 in home leg v barca and we get through you just never know

Was confident till I heard the anthem in the matches today, fuckign struck me how shit we were in some of the games. Always looking forward to a Dortmund/Napoli/Ajax game, only to see Hart playing. I just hope its not like that tomorrow. Just want to see us go and compete on equal terms.

Maybe that's our problem, he just tells them to go out and play how we normally play.
With some managers you can tell they're keeping their cards close to their chest, but with Pellegrini I feel like he literally just says "we will continue in the same way" and that's match preparation completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.