• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The focus on this match is absolute and I do think we will bring our best game to Paris. If we do that, we will win. Since the law cracked down on corruption at FIFA, matches seem to be played much more fairly and, unlike previous years, I think this tie will be decided solely on merit.

The focus on this match is absolute and I do think we will bring our best game to Paris. If we do that, we will win. Since the law cracked down on corruption at FIFA, matches seem to be played much more fairly and, unlike previous years, I think this tie will be decided solely on merit.
Don't agree , I think we will be stopped from going any further. I expect the officials to do a job on us now.

Tonight's Ref is the same one who reffed rags v dippers.

www.footballinsider247.com/liverpool-news-2014-world-cups-worst-referee-to-officiate-united-clash/

The Serbian’s name might not ring a bell, but the games he oversaw at the last World Cup will.

Mazic took charge of Germany’s 4-0 demolition of Portugal and then Argentina’s narrow 1-0 victory over Iran in the tournament.

Mazic awarded a suspect penalty in Germany’s favour, before sending off Portugal’s Pepe for a headbutt.

Seen a couple of reports today claiming that this game is a bit more than a football match,it's a "battle of honour" between Qatar and Abu Dhabi,
Being labelled as "El Cashico" in the Middle East.

I think we can do this.

But not only that, I think City, PSG, Benfica all have a genuine chance of winning this competition.

Barca & Bayern are only unbeatable when they hit top gear. If they don't, they are not as strong as they used to be. Catch them on the right night & they can be knocked out imo.

If we score, and concede no more than 2 we will have a chance. Right now id take a 2-1 loss. Id love a 1-1 draw, and id dance around naked if we won.

I think we can do this.

But not only that, I think City, PSG, Benfica all have a genuine chance of winning this competition.

Barca & Bayern are only unbeatable when they hit top gear. If they don't, they are not as strong as they used to be. Catch them on the right night & they can be knocked out imo.
Catch us on a very typical night this season and we will be destroyed haha. But yeah I get your point, anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.