• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Maria got injured with Argentina, looking at the rumours theres a good chance he'll miss the game.

Pastore, Verratti and Di Maria would all usually be starters for them imo. Huge boost for us.

Pastore doesn't usually start, he's most often used as an impact sub. Their midfield usually consists of Matuidi, Verratti and Motta with the wingers being Di Maria and Lucas/Cavani.

Pastore doesn't usually start, he's most often used as an impact sub. Their midfield usually consists of Matuidi, Verratti and Motta with the wingers being Di Maria and Lucas/Cavani.

I know he doesn't usually start, I meant to say he'd be a starter if I had to choose their line up.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 58m58 minutes ago
Pellegrini says KDB is not certain to start against PSG, his recovery after his first game in two months will be assessed before a decision.

So if KDB doesn't start, Yaya is unfit, Nasri not in the squad. Bony+Aguero? :P Or was putting Kolarov on the wing against Bournemouth a sign of Wednesday

I would think the injuries are about equal,mp says very difficult for joe or yaya to be fit,no vinny,sterling or delph,i think we are worse off if anything

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 58m58 minutes ago
Pellegrini says KDB is not certain to start against PSG, his recovery after his first game in two months will be assessed before a decision.

So if KDB doesn't start, Yaya is unfit, Nasri not in the squad. Bony+Aguero? :P

KDB will start, probably saying it to throw PSG's management off. Looked like he came off unscathed yesterday and he wasn't worked hard enough to be sore in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.