• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
_______________________Willy________________________

Sagna________Mangala_________Otemandi________Kolarov

__________________Yaya____Fernandinho______________

Silva___________________Aguero_____________KDB

______________________Kelechi_________________
Swap Fernando for Yaya and Raheem (is he injured?) or Navas who gives the team better balance imo, for Kelechi who can be brought on in the 2nd half. Got a feeling Manuel will bring in Sagna for Zab, Yaya alongside Fernando in the middle, Dinho out wide pushing Navas to the bench. We need stamina and steel against these tough CL away matches. Keep the same front 3, plenty of skill and flair there to worry PSG.

PSG 2-1 City

The problem with that team is that away from home in Europe we should be playing on the counter attack and there's just not enough pace in that side if you play Kev, Silva, Toure behind Kun.

I think Navas has to start, if not we lack any pace in attack. Unless we go and impose ourself and play a possession based game.

defensively susceptible?

They have conceded 18 goals in 32 Ligue 1 games, 3 goals in 9 CL games and 2 goals in 4 French Cup games for a total of 23 goals in 43 games. They are not defensively susceptible at all.

I said they are capable of it, I didn't say it was the norm, so quoting their seasons stats means very little. I've watched them 3 times recently, they were all over the place against Chelsea at home and Chelsea didn't take advantage of it. They were better in the away leg, but they again were all over the place when Monaco beat them 2-0 a couple of weeks ago, without Verratti in midfield protecting them they look more vulnerable. Don't get me wrong they are still strong but without Verratti if we win that midfield battle we can win the game.

I said they are capable of it, I didn't say it was the norm, so quoting their seasons stats means very little. I've watched them 3 times recently, they were all over the place against Chelsea at home and Chelsea didn't take advantage of it. They were better in the away leg, but they again were all over the place when Monaco beat them 2-0 a couple of weeks ago, without Verratti in midfield protecting them they look more vulnerable. Don't get me wrong they are still strong but without Verratti if we win that midfield battle we can win the game.
Is verratti injured at the moment,and any other players missing for them injured or suspended..

Is verratti injured at the moment,and any other players missing for them injured or suspended..

Di Maria, Sirigu, Verratti and Pastore were all injured at the weekend.

Verratti is definitely injured, not sure about Di Maria yet, he had a calf problem I think.

Cheers,could be interesting if di Maria and pastore also miss the game...

Di Maria got injured with Argentina, looking at the rumours theres a good chance he'll miss the game.

Pastore, Verratti and Di Maria would all usually be starters for them imo. Huge boost for us.

Di Maria got injured with Argentina, looking at the rumours theres a good chance he'll miss the game.

Pastore, Verratti and Di Maria would all usually be starters for them imo. Huge boost for us.
And maybe this could be a lucky break for us,catch them cold with a few key players missing,might just give us a sniff in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.