• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After that boosting performance and KDB at his best, I'm more confident than I already was about Wednesday.
Would take a draw but I think we will win.

PSG 1 -City 2.

Big nose will be licking his lips (hat trick today) at the thought of playing against Mangala and Otomendi.
It'll come down to which forward line turns up. If our front six do then we've got every chance of taking something from the game.

It's great to see KDB back, he seemed to give everyone else a boost today. More confident for Wednesday after today's win but I think PSG will cause us much more trouble than Bournemouth. I think we could snatch a score draw.

Certainly more confident than I was after today's performance, but still think we'll struggle over there. Same XI as today, but with Sagna in for Zabaleta (assuming Hart and Toure aren't fit).

If we're only a goal behind going into the home leg we've got a fighting chance. Will need an away goal though I suspect.

Certainly more confident than I was after today's performance, but still think we'll struggle over there. Same XI as today, but with Sagna in for Zabaleta (assuming Hart and Toure aren't fit).

If we're only a goal behind going into the home leg we've got a fighting chance. Will need an away goal though I suspect.
One goal behind having at least scored one over there will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.