PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

Yaya is the heartbeat of our team with most forward play going through him as he dictates the pace of the game. Will be impossible to replace but at some stage it's got to happen.
For his uniqueness his current value must be in the 25/30M range. Unless this can be achieved lets hold onto him for another couple of years and continue to benefit from his talents.

Depends if he wants out to be honest. £25m if he's unhappy and it frees up a fortune in wages as well.

Hardly seems worth going to the game today as we're no match for Arsenal without him and god knows what Chelsea will do to us.

Or maybe we'll manage without him for the next month, just like we've done previously. And if we were replacing him permanently, rather than with one of the squad players, we'd manage even better. We'd probably save at least £50k a week if we replaced with Pogba, Koke or similar, so £12m over a 5 year contract. Plus minimum £20m fee gives us £30m to spend without actually spending any money. That sort of figure has to be seriously considered for a player of that age.

Would only entertain in the summer if Pogba or Koke was already secured as a replacement.

Would take it in the the summer between the birthday issue and his recent comments i dont believe he is 100% commited to us he will be 32 by then, and 20 mil for a player of his age is a fair chunk of money, he could easily continue to play at the highest level for another 2-3 years but will lose alot of his effectiveness his strenght combined with his burst of pace made him a monster in centre mid last year this season he has sat deeper and taken great care of the ball which looks to me that his physical attributes are declining and he is no longer capable of that style of play i cant understand why Manny would ask him to change his role in the team considering how effective it was last season. But then you have the problem of replacing him Pogba would be a good shout but dont think his ball retention and finishing is of Yaya's level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.