PSG preparing 20mil bid for Yaya???

Prestwich_Blue said:
richards30 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
If he wants to go then take the £20m and get Khedira, who'll be on a free in the summer.

Khedira has signed a pre contract with bayern colin
No he hasn't. That's just a rumour.
Isn't the more obvious problem that Khedira is a donkey, whos job is to charge around breaking up play, whereas Yaya is our main passer? Not sure how Khedira could be considered a Yaya replacemnent

The only way I would let Yaya go is if he said he wanted to leave.

Then I would do a deal with PSG that meant Lucas Moura coming to City. Maybe Yaya and £15m for Lucas. With Yaya valued at £25m.

BigOscar said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
richards30 said:
Khedira has signed a pre contract with bayern colin
Isn't the more obvious problem that Khedira is a donkey, whos job is to charge around breaking up play, whereas Yaya is our main passer? Not sure how Khedira could be considered a Yaya replacemnent

This, and Khedira is really off pace because of his injuries.

Edit: Do you really value Lucas Moura at 40m £?!?

I would take that as we have shown we can play well without him so he is not this indispensable player people make out.
He is good but getting on, if we have a good replacement lined up then great otherwise it depends how much he wants to move.

So yeah i would sell him depending on those couple of factors.

We will have to start looking around for a suitable replacement for Yaya in time for the summer transfer window. The likes of Khedira, Koke (although that might be difficult) and maybe Modric is a good start.

FantasyIreland said:
Combine Toures wages.....and that's a huge chunk of money towards the signing of Pogba or Koke - the future.

Dont forget what we will save in birthdays cakes as well.

Bruun said:
BigOscar said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I think the guy is class and would light up the League like Sanchez

We have shown we can do OK without him but we haven't shown that we can control, dominate and win trophies without him. I hope that he stays at City for the rest of his career.

mad zab said:
Bruun said:
BigOscar said:

I think the guy is class and would light up the League like Sanchez

But 40m £?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.