PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

PSG probably have legit interest in Kun (why wouldn't they?). That's not the issue imo, Kun should have clubs interested. I really don't care about the media stirring shit up, but fans on social media and some on this forum having meltdowns because worldclass Kun Aguero is wanted by other clubs is annoying. If you believe Pep, Kun, Khaldoon, and Serg's agent then there is no reason to raise your blood pressure and give yourself a headache because top clubs want our best player.
This,

And finally we move to a point where our players are attractive to other big clubs and everyone panics - man up people, this will continue to happen from now on. Hopefully we build to a point where we are THE place to be and no one want to leave

I wouldn't worry about this whatsoever, both Pep and Kun have said countless times that he's staying. Kun has 2 years left on his contract and wants stay until that time.

This,

And finally we move to a point where our players are attractive to other big clubs and everyone panics - man up people, this will continue to happen from now on. Hopefully we build to a point where we are THE place to be and no one want to leave
Agreed. It's going to happen more and more with the young quality we are buying. I give it a year before Bayern are trying to unsettle sane or Barcelona for Jesus. Get used to it.

This,

Yep, I'll know that City has made it beyond the current Pep factor in 4-5 years when Real, Barca, Bayern, etc come for Gabriel, Sane, Bernando, etc... and they tell them to fuck off because they want to stay a blue.

This,

From now on? Been going on since Aguero been a city player.

Pep - Aguero staying at City
Khaldoon - Aguero staying at City
Aguero - I'm staying at City
The fucking Times - Aguero to PSG!
City fans - flap flap flap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.