PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

Hart; the best in the world? Seriously? In his prime (2011-14), he was an excellent keeper and won us many points. But I doubt that even many of his hardcore fans would claim he was that.
Well, me and Buffon sustain that. It's 2 of us. I know people talking about Neur, but every time I watch him he is an accident waiting to happen. De Gea looks very good for me but except him, keeping in mind what Joe did for us, I wouldn't trade him for any other keeper in the world.

Well, me and Buffon sustain that. It's 2 of us. I know people talking about Neur, but every time I watch him he is an accident waiting to happen. De Gea looks very good for me but except him, keeping in mind what Joe did for us, I wouldn't trade him for any other keeper in the world.
Surely you accept he is no longer the keeper he was?

Surely you accept he is no longer the keeper he was?
Of course, I m not idiot. But it could have been different if he would have stayed with us. At least until Gunn was ready. Or we bought a top young keeper (like we did now). I m sure no one would have blamed the club if Gunn was making the same mistakes as Bravo. I, for sure, wouldn't. I m not as interested in results as others are. My top teams are Rapid(5th league now), City (which I was extremely lucky to be taken over), Torino, Parma and Celta. That's for the spirit of local fans. I am available on all teams forums, but here I see the most people who don't have real love for their own players. I am 30 yo and I cried when Hart left... It's not all about success.

Of course, I m not idiot. But it could have been different if he would have stayed with us. At least until Gunn was ready. Or we bought a top young keeper (like we did now). I m sure no one would have blamed the club if Gunn was making the same mistakes as Bravo. I, for sure, wouldn't. I m not as interested in results as others are. My top teams are Rapid(5th league now), City (which I was extremely lucky to be taken over), Torino, Parma and Celta. That's for the spirit of local fans. I am available on all teams forums, but here I see the most people who don't have real love for their own players. I am 30 yo and I cried when Hart left... It's not all about success.
Yes it could have been different and probably would have been. We could have been in Europa next season. Just glad we have professionals running the club and not overly emotional fans. As for crying?

I don't want the fella to go, but £60m isn't a bad price given his age and the games he misses. However, he's not going, so it doesn't really matter.

and arsenal want the same for alexis sanchez its a joke matey

yes aguero age is same age sanchez but aguero got a better record than him and scores 20 plus a season even if he's out with a injury and also they my be behind him the injuries and could play a lot more games over the next 5 years i know who i have in my team any day of the week

i believe if we want to sell then he is up there with the best and still got 5 to 7 years at the top level so for manchester city to sell it would be a starting price for them 5 years at 20 plus goals a season adds up to over a 100 plus goals manchester city would need to replace so my price is based on that and £100million is cheap into days market and many clubs would love him and what PSG have offered is a joke its well under the market value for the best striker in the world in my book

i would be very upset if we sell him and really mad if we sell him for £60million when you look over the road at what united paid for zlatan in signing on fees and the wage each week it worked out to about £25million just for a season ?? again city being taken for mugs as got to stop and if the players wants out why take the cheep offer but i don't think aguero wants to leave and the club should not even look at what anybody offers under my price tag

For me, during that period I mentioned, Buffon and Neuer were definitely better keepers. And fans of Cech could argue the case for their man as well.

Whilst I agree, it would be nice to sell a player for optimum monies.
I think Sergio is at his peak and whilst selling him now may be a little early, if he were to be adequately replaced, I think we may thrive.

I do believe the plan is to replace him with Mbappe & Sanchez who both offer a goal threat getting close to that of Aguero, but much more flexibility.
Whether we think he's right or wrong, Pep loves flexibility and we know Sergio doesn't offer that. He's very hard to rotate is our Sergio and we've all seen the media nonsense the moment he's on the bench.

I agree, he's the best in the business, but I don believe Pep sees it a little different.
aguero played some of his best football last season for me under pep and i think he believes in him and aguero just needs to relax more and not push to hard his game is there and goals will come and with the luck stay injury free for a full season then i do believe aguero could score over 40 goals easy next season

so i don't think its what your saying and mbappe & sanchez would be a gamble and pep being under pressure himself next season then why risk it the flexibility you question would be the other way round and aguero as had a full season under pep so will know the plans to a tee

Once again the agent says he's going nowhere. How many times does it need to be said before everyone drops this "story"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.