PSG seal 150 Million a year sponsorship!

Just found an email for uefa and emailed them re my concerns about the PSG deal and the fact that it could open the floodgates for teams with no history to ruin football by buying success and got an 'out of office' automated reply - it does promise a response in the New Year though.

Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority sponsorship here we come - A smooth 150m euro sponsorship every year for the next 5 years should be in our coffers soon :D

Helmet Cole said:
Just found an email for uefa and emailed them re my concerns about the PSG deal and the fact that it could open the floodgates for teams with no history to ruin football by buying success and got an 'out of office' automated reply - it does promise a response in the New Year though.

for teams with no history to ruin football by buying success

What is this supposed to mean ?

thenabster said:
Helmet Cole said:

I mean like those twats who won the title last year with a fucking last minute goal from a foreign player on a million pounds a week, while the rags were consigned to joint champions with their team of local lads playing for a bag of chips and a lift home

Helmet Cole said:
If you want Napoleon's direct email address, it is:

mplatini@corrupt.org

thenabster said:
Helmet Cole said:

oh dear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.