PSG seal 150 Million a year sponsorship!

M18CTID said:
Ha ha - fair fucks to PSG. And to think, some were saying that we were taking the piss with the Etihad deal yet 12 months later PSG come up with a deal that is worth 3 or 4 times more per annum!

I wonder what Platini's reaction will be?

On a related note, wasn't there a whisper that the Etihad sponsorship was flexible in that the figure could rise in line with any other mega-deals announced by other clubs?.....

Think your right there about the Etihad deal Cook didnt put an amount on it he said it was fluid

You say 150million a year...i read it as 150million over 4 years...

Thats quite a difference...am i wrong?

AlexWilliamsGloves said:

150 million Euro per annum according to this, unless the article has it wrong:

Paris Saint-Germain have clinched a massive deal with the Qatar Tourism Authority that will bring the Ligue 1 leaders more than €150 million over each of the next four seasons.

AlexWilliamsGloves said:

Retroactive for 2012, it will boost PSG's coffers by €150 million for the current campaign, increasing progressively to a minimum of €200 million in its final season, 2015-2016.

?

Claytop said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:

Retroactive for 2012, it will boost PSG's coffers by €150 million for the current campaign, increasing progressively to a minimum of €200 million in its final season, 2015-2016.

?
It means "we'll just keep giving you money, so don't worry about a thing." Cracking deal for PSG. Shit news for UEFA as Napoleon will be reluctant to attack his fellow nationals.

For fuck sake......

Platini and Gill will be certainly having a bad Christmas if this happens.

It doesn't matter a jot what they try to bring in with FFP in the Premier league as all we need to do is increase our Abu Dhabi sponsorship by say 100mill per year...

This has certainly made my day!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
For fuck sake......

It doesn't matter a jot what they try to bring in with FFP in the Premier league as all we need to do is increase our Abu Dhabi sponsorship by say 100mill per year...

Have you not heard?

These deals are only sanctionable if your team name can be shortened down to 3 letters..

Claytop said:
Have you not heard? These deals are only sanctionable if your team name can be shortened down to 3 letters..
Ah, the old TLA syndrome...

Who needs world poverty when there are sponsorship deals like this?!

Claytop said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
For fuck sake......

Have you not heard?

These deals are only sanctionable if your team name can be shortened down to 3 letters..
We can get it down to 2 - CT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.