PSG seal 150 Million a year sponsorship!

Just thinking we were supposed to become the dominant team in Europe over a 10yr plan but I reckon PSG are going to fuck that plan right up for us al;ong with Mancini and his awesome CL tactics

strongbowholic said:
Claytop said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
For fuck sake......

Platini and Gill will be certainly having a bad Christmas if this happens.

It doesn't matter a jot what they try to bring in with FFP in the Premier league as all we need to do is increase our Abu Dhabi sponsorship by say 100mill per year...

This has certainly made my day!!

Have you not heard?

These deals are only sanctionable if your team name can be shortened down to 3 letters..
We can get it down to 2 - CT.
lol

and they were furious at us for trying to circumvent the rules. This is laughable.

Fully expect Platini to make an example and show that he won't stand for this by having a pop at City, followed by a lengthy ban for Kolorov to show those racists at Zenith St P'burg that he means business. LMAO at the sham FFP.

LOL!!! Fuck me PSG at least we were trying to be subtle about it! Fair play though.

Tevez City said:
Did Platini open his mouth yet ?

Not at all. Deafening silence and all that. Might be worth popping over to the 'cafe' later to see what the delusional debt-ridden wankers think is going to save them from oblivion now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.