PSG Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it happens Neymar's bad games are highlighted a lot more than his good ones because it is a rarity. Also PSG are so not serious, look at the state of their squad. That midfield outside of Verratti is mid table tier, that attack solely reliant on Mbappe and Neymar, that defence outside of Marquinhos also average. They win the league still because Tuchel is a good coach and there is very little competition. Neymar himself can't do everything and it's obvious teams target him because they know he's the only good player in side when Mbappe is out.

of course, Neymar went there himself, but it's clear the project is not fulfilling the promises they made on signing him.
I disagree about Tuchel. Ever since he lost to that woeful MU side, he completely changed. Seemed like he had no influence whatsoever on the team. He came and apparently recruited player to play 3 at the back but after some games he abandoned. His team has no style and no shape.

PSG is serious, it is just the consequence of UEFA and FFP fisting us. They made Neymar and Mbappé transfers with the value of their contracts agreed by UEFA in their mind. Suddenly, that value is halved and is now worth 0 and applied retroactively. Of course, the only way to balance the squad is to sell until you have no more quality. Mission accomplished.

At least, now that people are caring about watching PSG and L1, they will be informed enough and not repeat the false information about us not caring about FFP (look at the state of that squad and our recruitment this year). I really wish Nasser was the mastermind controlling UEFA as he is depicted sometimes. We wouldn't have to worry and could buy some quality players for a change.

Damn, just read Neymar risks getting suspended for 7 games. We are so fucked.

I said Neymar was 50/50 to renew but given his character, i guess he will want to get out if he gets a long suspension when he feels he is a victim.

Imo, he deserves to be sanctioned (3 games) because he lost his cool but 7 games would be too much.

Nearly 24 hours on (totally disgusted with potential racist elements) but PSG and OM last night provided me with best part of 2 hours solid entertainment better than any other game I’ve seen on tv since lockdown (debatably beats Our Madrid game) only watched it as fuck all else to watch but proved a good investment of my time. And the bonus 5 sendings off plus PSG failing to scrape a result which always seams to happen whenever I watch one of my many pet hated teams nowadays.

Psg down to 10 men again and drawing with Metz. Amazing how you can go from a champions league final to a crisis within a few weeks.
When you reach CL finals but your league is starting the same day/week, there is already a problem. Bayern had plenty of time to get holidays, and mentally and physically prepare the new season.

Here, PSG went from the disappointment of losing a CL final to one week of holidays for players to freshen their heads to get most of their players affected by Coronavirus while the europeans were on national duties. Add to that all the injuries, red cards, refereeing problem (the two yellows for the red are extremely harsh, especially when you see some fouls being uncarded in the same game or when the referee didn't give the penalty kick for the elbow while it was given yesterday during Montpellier/Lyon game). Speaking of Lyon, they are having a difficult start of the season too after their CL semi final.

The league organisation is a joke.

Bernat seems to have picked up a serious injury tonight. He was the only decent fullback in our group. Sounds great.

In Turkey watching it. What an awful game. PSG are decent in Cl, and they'll piss league un. I'd give up football if I had to watch that every week.
I suppose you have seen worse when Manchester City was not doing so well.

I doubt you would have given up football if the fortune of Manchester City didn't get for the better.

I suppose you have seen worse when Manchester City was not doing so well.

I doubt you would have given up football if the fortune of Manchester City didn't get for the better.
Sorry don't mean to insult you. You've obviously taken it personally. We do as fans. That was a shit show and to struggle like that against Metz. Well deary me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.