PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

It needs to be something visual and specific. Banners, songs ('You can stick your £60 up your arse', 'Soriano - is a wanker, is a wanker' or something similar) or even a minute's booing at 60 minutes. Something that the Sheikh can see and hear for himself.

It needs to be something visual and specific. Banners, songs ('You can stick your £60 up your arse', 'Soriano - is a wanker, is a wanker' or something similar) or even a minute's booing at 60 minutes. Something that the Sheikh can see and hear for himself.

You have nailed it there, a minutes booing at 60 minutes. The commentators would have to explain to the world why the fans are booing.

I agree that ticket prices in general need to be looked at. I think we need to let the owner know. But doing so by embarrassing them via public protest is not the way to go. Even if it's not directed at the owners, it would be construed as so by the media.

Ten years ago, I'd have paid triple what they're asking to watch City in a Champions League QF. Back then I remember paying 36 quid to watch City lose 4-2 at Blackburn. We had Corradi and Dickov up front. In that context, 60 quid looks pretty good value!

It's now the lead story on the MEN online.

The poll shows 87% think the price is too high.

The MEN have asked the club to comment.

May I ask where your sitting for 60, I'm assuming you are talking about pounds as well?

I agree that ticket prices in general need to be looked at. I think we need to let the owner know. But doing so by embarrassing them via public protest is not the way to go. Even if it's not directed at the owners, it would be construed as so by the media.

Ten years ago, I'd have paid triple what they're asking to watch City in a Champions League QF. Back then I remember paying 36 quid to watch City lose 4-2 at Blackburn. We had Corradi and Dickov up front. In that context, 60 quid looks pretty good value!

The Blackburn game didn't exactly sell out did it? Half empty both ends for a local derby at 3pm. No one buys at those sort of match day prices bar a reduced number of away fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.