PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

The discontent is spreading across social media.

image.png

http://www.typicalcity.org/2016/03/19/60-psg-ticket-the-latest-pisstake/

social fucking media??
I bet 99% of the likes or whatever piss easy method of 'protest' used never go to the match anyway.

If normal match going folk walked away because of ticket prices, then who the Fook would they get to fill those empty seats ? The day trippers are only going to Rock up for the attractive fixtures like city v barca or Bayern Munich. If you piss off the supporters who were there through thin and thinner then you're going to have a huge problem on your hands when we are playing port vale on a cold windy Saturday afternoon

good question. whats the problem with 'em. If you don't like the price dont buy it. People want top bollocks and when they get it they moan at the price.
Yeah, it was amazing paying £50 to watch paint dry last Tuesday. And I get super excited when I know I get to watch my hard earned cash at work when bony's ambling his fat, disinterested Arse around the pitch. Soooo worth that top dollar

im may be a lone voice but i dont care. i dont think £60 is bad at all for a champions league qtr final.....go to some other grounds, the emirates youll that for back row seat mid week to some mid table league side. plus the idea of a walk out in the biggest game this club has ever had on the european stage is fucking stupid. sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.