Pub Crawls

cookster

Any recommendations for good pub crawls (4-5 pubs) outside of Manchester Centre.

Depends how far you want to go, I went Hebden Bridge recently really enjoyed it. Lots of pubs and had a good feel about it with no trouble. Transpennine Ale Trail is good too
Done the ale trail a couple of times a few years ago, manic at weekends but a pleasant piss up during the week.

Depends how far you want to go, I went Hebden Bridge recently really enjoyed it. Lots of pubs and had a good feel about it with no trouble. Transpennine Ale Trail is good too
Thanks.
Done the Ale trail a few times.
Looking more within a 15 mile radius of Manchester Centre.

Reactions: BMR
I can remember doing work to home 13 pints without wavering from the route, if I still lived there and worked at the same place I could drive it if I dropped to half a pint per pub and still be legal.

Macclesfield is decent. Waters Green Tavern is one of my favourite real ale pubs, although the Treacle Tap, Snow Goose & Redwillow Tap are all decent and within walking distance.

The North Face of the Grove used to be a challenge, but not quite the same nowadays … esp with there no longer being the Bamboo at the finish.

Stockport, around the market place, can be decent.
Hazel Grove was certainly ideal pub crawl territory during my, ahem, formative years. These days, I've no idea. Regardless, I'd usually had more than my fill by the point the notorious Bamboo hoved into view. In any case, can a club be included in a pub crawl?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.