Pub Crawls

The East Lancs steam railway is a good shout. Trackside at Bury, Casked and the Irwell Valley Brewery in Ramsbottom, then Northern Whisper Bar and Bufferstops in Rawtenstall. All day on train is £18.50

I’m not particularly fussy where I drink. So pretty much anywhere with a collection of pubs in a short walking distance is good for me.

In Manchester, or very close by and all a pleasant afternoon stroll.

Didsbury.
Withington.
Chorlton.
Altrincham.
Salford ( cathedral area. )
Eccles.
Edgeley.
Macclesfield.
Stalybridge.
Monton.

The Ibrox subway pub crawl is fun. Get a day ticket for the subway and get off at stops with pubs. Always a fun day out.

Haughton green was good in the 80s
Top house, Old dog, Bay horse,Jolly hatters,little chap, Shakespeare, Manor house, the Cock & Masons arms
Now
Bay horse, Jolly hatters ,little chap , the Cock .not sure if any are decent now not been in years
There all fucking rubbish mate only use the cock for a couple on home games before we go town

Glossop used to be a good pub crawl back in the not too distant past.

You could start from any of the little villagers and get a fair few in before you hit the town centre.

Old Glossop was a good one, down from the Bulls Head into Glossop via Prince of Wales / Manor (now gone).

Simmondley (starting at Hare and Hounds was a long one and a good walk)

get the tram to the quaint village of Olde Ashton-Under-Lyne.
wetherspoons, engine room, heavenlys, top end bar, bar 15, bowling green, i've missed the feathers off the list due to it being frequented by some quite unsavory types of late, enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.