Pub Crawls

Meh! Pub crawls are crap, you want to do a decent booze cruise. Loads of pissed up nobheads in a confined space with a tacky DJ encouraging lots of sex games after everyone has got leathered on a load of warm cans of piss water.
Heaton Park is missing a trick not having one on the lake once a week..

get the tram to the quaint village of Olde Ashton-Under-Lyne.
wetherspoons, engine room, heavenlys, top end bar, bar 15, bowling green, i've missed the feathers off the list due to it being frequented by some quite unsavory types of late, enjoy.
Ha I was at my Aunt's funeral last week over on the Flyde coast and the celebrant used quaint to describe Ashton....there were stifled sounds.

He asked me why afterwards, just suggested he Googled.

Meh! Pub crawls are crap, you want to do a decent booze cruise. Loads of pissed up nobheads in a confined space with a tacky DJ encouraging lots of sex games after everyone has got leathered on a load of warm cans of piss water.
Heaton Park is missing a trick not having one on the lake once a week..
I thought they did? Well not an 'official' one.

get the tram to the quaint village of Olde Ashton-Under-Lyne.
wetherspoons, engine room, heavenlys, top end bar, bar 15, bowling green, i've missed the feathers off the list due to it being frequented by some quite unsavory types of late, enjoy.
Ashton's pretty good these days.
My 5 would be Station, Tapsters, Wychwood, Browtons, Nico Ditch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.