Pub for Inter fans/friends for return CL leg

nigel

Have quite a few friends coming over for the game at the swamp in two weeks.
I'm looking to repay the superb hospitality they have shown me in the past in visits to Milan by meeting them in a city centre pub thats got a pretty cast iron "no hassle" guarentee.

if anybodys got any ideas or indeed has a boozer thats willing to welcome them then please PM me...i don't want to have it broadcast publicly as these guys are dammed decent and dont want no hassle from potential trouble makers

There could be an opportunity for someone to make a butty out of the beer and maybes's some grub...

Thanks everyone

samy said:
Mary Ds, there love the anti United atmosphere

Bit out the way as we want to be centre of town...is it open other than match days?

Thanks anyway

nigel said:
samy said:
Mary Ds, there love the anti United atmosphere

Bit out the way as we want to be centre of town...is it open other than match days?
Thanks anyway

It isn't too much out of the way - you can get a bus into City centre and then get a bus/tram to the Swamp.
Bet the Italians would love the ambience of Mary D's - such a change form the fashion and romanic architecture of Milan. You could always forewarn Mary D's who could order extra pies and peas - an unmatchable true blue cultural experience for our foreign friends.

bigduncan said:
how about the Moon on Deansgate?

Not really what the lads are looking for...bit exposed if theres any aggro(jesus..how old am I using a word like aggro)
Some back street boozer in town probably ideal with a big busty barmaid and some dozzin pies and beer

nigel said:
bigduncan said:
how about the Moon on Deansgate?

Not really what the lads are looking for...bit exposed if theres any aggro(jesus..how old am I using a word like aggro)
Some back street boozer in town probably ideal with a big busty barmaid and some dozzin pies and beer

try this link

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchesterbars.com/location-castlefield.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchesterbars.com/location-castlefield.htm</a>

My fave pubs in town - Marble Arch, Britons, Temple, City Arms,

Not sure how busy with utd they'll be on match days - Britons will prob have a good few?

Maybe northern qtr? - Trof, Bayhorse etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.