Public enquiry into Manchester bombing

i see the brother of salman abedi has left the country after being ordered to attend the inquiry

Unforgivable that we’ve allowed the brother to leave the country. I remember reading a long article in the Sunday Times were it showed that the bomber had a large support network behind him. No doubt in my mind that the brother must have known something.

i see the brother of salman abedi has left the country after being ordered to attend the inquiry
Now we need to ensure that if he is not a UK citizen he is not allowed back. If he is and he has broken any law (not sure he has ?) He is punished on his return.

And Ahmed Taghdi, another witness, was arrested on Monday trying to leave the country and is now in custody.

Watched the first part of itv documentary last night.

It's easy to lay blame after the event but its quite hard watching to be honest.
The fact that he was spoken to by stewards and the stewards were worried about being classed as racist if they questioned him to much.
The railway police taking a two and a half hour break. Even going 5 miles away for a takeaway. Shocking.
The fact that the bomber was walking around the area for some time with the bomb on his back. He could hardly stand up due to the weight of it. He was walking hunched over due to the weight.

Second part is on Thursday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.