Pubs in Blackpool on Sunday

feedthegoat11

Where is everyone heading for a pint before the match. I suppose the Dutton Arms and The Manchester will be favourites.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Timperley_blue said:
I didn't think there were many pubs in Blackpool?

One less now the Yates's Wine Lodge (north shore) has burnt down. Bummer

It was burnt down but Yates's reopened around the corner it took over from Cahoots bar!

me and a few others will be having a couple in the Tower lounge,u can go in there at 2 in the afternoon and its rammed,like a packd club in town on a saturday nite,u cud almost be forgiven for thinking it was a saturday nite,ecxept wen you walk out its broad day light! its like coming out of the Titty twister club in the film Dusk till dawn ha ha!

I don't think the new Wetherspoons lets in groups of fans on matchdays, but there are 100's to chose from and because it's not a big place you will never be that far from the ground, the only one I would avoid is the Bloomfield near the ground.

There is a place called the Swift Hound which is right next to the Odeon, a modern place that does food and it is more or less opposite the ground on Rigby Road

The castle will be rammed not too far from the tower but it is £3.20 a pint.
Was in there last weekend and it was packed at 11:40am - dj on a saturday is great, thinks he is chubby brown taking the piss out of everyone

Ducado said:
I don't think the new Wetherspoons lets in groups of fans on matchdays, but there are 100's to chose from and because it's not a big place you will never be that far from the ground, the only one I would avoid is the Bloomfield near the ground.

There is a place called the Swift Hound which is right next to the Odeon, a modern place that does food and it is more or less opposite the ground on Rigby Road
do they have tv screens for sky sports?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.