Pubs in Blackpool on Sunday

WETHERSPOONS CALLED THE AUCTIONEER ALSO ON LYTHAM RD NEAR THE GROUND AND THE OLD BRIDGE IS GOOD FOR AWAY FANS

do yo think many will b going with out tickets ..realy got ichy feet thinking off going do the day by the seaside....there will defo b a blue sky on sunday lol...you would think so ..but a first for me never go with out a ticket ,,a bit nervy ...

Anyone remember the last time we played at Bloomfield Road in 1998 in the old third division?

We drew 0-0, shit game... then it went off big style after the game when City attacked their pub after the game and all but destroyed the place.

And if I remember coirrectly, an infamous, but legendary,City fan got caught up in it on the day and ended up in hospital... as he only arrived when the City fans had already moved on!

Ducado said:
I don't think the new Wetherspoons lets in groups of fans on matchdays, but there are 100's to chose from and because it's not a big place you will never be that far from the ground, the only one I would avoid is the Bloomfield near the ground.

There is a place called the Swift Hound which is right next to the Odeon, a modern place that does food and it is more or less opposite the ground on Rigby Road
do you think it will b safe going without a ticket,,,getting ichy feet lol b a good day out cheers.ctid

eddiemanc said:
Ducado said:
I don't think the new Wetherspoons lets in groups of fans on matchdays, but there are 100's to chose from and because it's not a big place you will never be that far from the ground, the only one I would avoid is the Bloomfield near the ground.

There is a place called the Swift Hound which is right next to the Odeon, a modern place that does food and it is more or less opposite the ground on Rigby Road
do you think it will b safe going without a ticket,,,getting ichy feet lol b a good day out cheers.ctid

Of course you will be safe, it's a town built for fun, they have a few idiots (as do we we) but on the whole they are a good lot (all though a little over confident for my liking) the weather is quite good for this time of year, I will say the place is very busy this weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.