Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Anyone know who decides - is it club or shirt supplier, about when the club wears second or third strips? Arsenal frequently wear 2nd/3rd away even when no colour clash, e.g. recently vs Everton. They wore home top a lot more when under Nike
I think the clubs put forward the kit they intend to wear and then the referee has a say in any clash.

There’s a tradition at Arsenal that they don’t “interrupt” the home kit. I can only remember one occasion (late 80’s or early 90’s) where they wore red shorts with away kit shorts which were blue. They’d rather change the full kit like they do at Everton or City sometimes to yellow with blue shorts.

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't mind Puma. Not a bad brand at all. 50M is a good deal plus they will likely make us a huge priority for them.

Nice to hear that this is on the cards with us and Puma...i believe nike have proposed with psg a £53m per year shirt deal

That's interesting. Thought it might be more.

With Neymar in their side, any shirt manufacturer is going to see them as a huge shirt and brand seller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.