Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Nice to get £50m , which actually looks like we have been short changed by Nike for the last few years , perhaps we can screw Etihad for another £500m for the stadium sponsorship just to annoy the "sky 4" and the likes of Rummenigge , Gill who have been hell bent on stopping the CFG juggernaut. We may never be as big as the Rags , but we will be the best run football club in the world , Manchester thanks you , Sheik Mansour.

Nike have supposed to have offered PSG between £53to £55 million a year kit deal. If this is true it shows that Nike have really shafted us. Still think w should have tried for a little bit more say closer to £55 million a year.
Regarding sponsorship isn't the Etithad deal not far from finishing. Is it at the end of this season or at the end of the 2018/19 that it finishes. Does anyone know when it actually finishes.

Not that keen on Puma to be honest. Looks a bit Sports Direct. Not as classy as Nike or Umbro. But if it means we get better players who cares.

Glad to see the back of Nike, set of shysters. We'll cut production costs by using the same template for every fucking kit and charge £70 for the privilege.

4505332000000578-4947938-image-a-60_1507124086508.jpg

That's what I'm talking about, a proper cut!

I'll be glad to see the back of Nike for one major reason.

Zips... Nike make the worst quality zips ever. Utter garbage

I welcome Puma with open arms and a closed coat!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.