Pumped Up

Maybe clubs fans have learnt that creating an Anfield type atmosphere where you fight for every single decision while at the same time put as much pressure on refs and officials as you can helps your team on the pitch enourmously.. it’s where the 12th man comes into force..
the more unpleasant a trip to your stadium for opposition players and fans the better is what I say.
Library.

you lot were cunts back in the 70's....................feral shithouses
To be honest I always thought United and Millwall were the worst fans in the 70s maybe throw Chelsea in too.. all about opinions tho.

To be honest I always thought United and Millwall were the worst fans in the 70s maybe throw Chelsea in too.. all about opinions tho.
You lot were top of the list.......then Utd then Everton then Chelsea then Leeds.

Although Utd were total dicks dressed as Bay City Rollers and from anywhere but here. They did have some lads though. Most of whom City lads knew.

Last edited:
You lot were top of the list.......then Utd then Everton then Chelsea then Leeds.

Although Utd were total dicks dressed as Bay City Rollers and from anywhere but here. They did have some lads though. Most of whom City lads knew.
Not a chance my friend.. Liverpool were more organised for trouble in the 1980s but still behind Everton however United.. Leeds Utd.. Millwall.. Chelsea and West Ham were all considered worse in the 1970s and 80s .

Not a chance my friend.. Liverpool were more organised for trouble in the 1980s but still behind Everton however United.. Leeds Utd.. Millwall.. Chelsea and West Ham were all considered worse in the 1970s and 80s .

Stanley knife carrying thieving scum you lot (scousers) …. Absolute top of my list la

Last edited:
Stanley knife carrying thieving scum you lot …. Absolute top of my list la
Yeah all about opinions my friend and your quite entitled to yours, funny that Manchester is more crime ridden than Liverpool but hey.. don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story whatever you do la.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.