Pumped Up

Yeah all about opinions my friend and your quite entitled to yours, funny that Manchester is more crime ridden than Liverpool but hey.. don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story whatever you do la.

As previous posters have said you’re only here to be a wind up merchant …. Why the fuck aren’t you chatting to your red mates ?

Weird being on a mcfc forum chatting shit .

As previous posters have said you’re only here to be a wind up merchant …. Why the fuck aren’t you chatting to your red mates ?

Weird being on a mcfc forum chatting shit .
So let me get this straight because I like football and come on a City Forum and put posts on that people don’t like or agree with I am automatically labelled a winde up merchant.. great logic that my friend.
Just for the record you are always going to get people who agree or disagree with peoples points thats what a forum is all about and if anything disagreements make it better and more interesting.. just because a person is a City fan has no relevance if the point he makes is a genuine one and he is within forum rules.

So let me get this straight because I like football and come on a City Forum and put posts on that people don’t like or agree with I am automatically labelled a winde up merchant.. great logic that my friend.
Just for the record you are always going to get people who agree or disagree with peoples points thats what a forum is all about and if anything disagreements make it better and more interesting.. just because a person is a City fan has no relevance if the point he makes is a genuine one and he is within forum rules.
yes but why us? You have like minded scousers to chat to. It's just weird .......friend.

Do you really expect to get friendly responses from mancs? Most of us despise you and have bad memories of your feral behaviour, in the past and recently.

Anyway...I shall light a candle for you. You sound like you're acting the victim to me.

Yeah all about opinions my friend and your quite entitled to yours, funny that Manchester is more crime ridden than Liverpool but hey.. don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story whatever you do la.

Manchester is more crime ridden you say lol

Well that's be honest the Merseyside police couldnt catch a cold, as we all saw with their piss poor effort to catch the catch attack thugs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.