Punching the disabled?

i m sorry if anyone threatens "one of mine" i d simply put him to one side and explain if ever does it again he d face me. i cant stand for cowardly bullies no matter what state they are in.

how could you show him any respect when he shows none to others, and picks on the young. words should suffice blue, be wise.

des hardi said:
i m sorry if anyone threatens "one of mine" i d simply put him to one side and explain if ever does it again he d face me. i cant stand for cowardly bullies no matter what state they are in.

how could you show him any respect when he shows none to others, and picks on the young. words should suffice blue, be wise.

He is a fair bit older, he has half a leg, he is pissed most of the time.

That is the quandary mate, i live on a street that nearly everyones family grew up on

talkativesprout said:
des hardi said:

That is the quandary mate, i live on a street that nearly everyones family grew up on
just tell him there is no need for it! the old have a great deal to play in communities, it s a shame he cuts himself out by being an abusive boozer.

des hardi said:
talkativesprout said:
des hardi said:

just tell him there is no need for it! the old have a great deal to play in communities, it s a shame he cuts himself out by being an abusive boozer.

Sage advice, i will cancel the 4000 marble order i had put in

Tough one- as it was only threats I'd say no.....you'll come out looking bad- like that geordie who twatted that horse last week when it was clearly self defence.

Josh Blue said:
I have assaulted disabled people before but it was mostly warranted and the time it wasn't I was very drunk so wasn't in control of my actions.

Never once did the police do anything, I'm not sure the "crimes" I committed were even reported.

Just do what you feel is right.

(Do-gooders don't moan at me for using violence as a means to defend myself).

People hey Joshua? a serial disabled twatter are we now:/

Pissin' at this thread guys.

talkativesprout said:
bennyblue said:
Buy him a jar or two, he`s saved you a visit to hospital for when your kid dosent fall out of tree cos hes too scared to climb one anymore and hes let the wife know her position too, hitting him ? you should be thanking him

Do you know any good places i can buy a 4 foot bubble to keep him in?

Seems a funny gift to thank him with but im sure he will appreciate it

blue81 said:
Tough one- as it was only threats I'd say no.....you'll come out looking bad- like that geordie who twatted that horse last week when it was clearly self defence.

hahaha crying laughing ere mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.