Punching the disabled?

Buy him a jar or two, he`s saved you a visit to hospital for when your kid dosent fall out of tree cos hes too scared to climb one anymore and hes let the wife know her position too, hitting him ? you should be thanking him

talkativesprout said:
Is it right?

I came home from helping my aged parents to find the local disabled pisshead has threatened to hit my 9 yo lad with his walking stick for climbing in a tree. My wife saw it happening and had a bit of a go, so he gave her some abuse about being a "fuckin stupid woman". Now no matter how accurate he was with the abuse to the wife, should i punch him in the snozzle or hide his prosthetic lower leg in a tree, all karma like?

I toyed with the idea of phoning the police, but if he knows his rights i would hate for my local community support officer ending up on youtube.

I turn to the cellar in desperation for advice since the level headed non judgmental folk here seem to have all the answers

Yep its fair game give him and slap then take empty his pockets and crack on that you are a tory MP and its all part of the bedroom tax.

talkativesprout said:
i kne albert davy said:
Get yourself a wheelchair wheel yourself round and twat him that way fair fight.

he has 1 leg no wheel chair, should i give him the dukes, whilst hopping
Fairs fair tie both yer legs together and get the wife to video it.

talkativesprout said:
Is it right?

I came home from helping my aged parents to find the local disabled pisshead has threatened to hit my 9 yo lad with his walking stick for climbing in a tree. My wife saw it happening and had a bit of a go, so he gave her some abuse about being a "fuckin stupid woman". Now no matter how accurate he was with the abuse to the wife, should i punch him in the snozzle or hide his prosthetic lower leg in a tree, all karma like?

I toyed with the idea of phoning the police, but if he knows his rights i would hate for my local community support officer ending up on youtube.

I turn to the cellar in desperation for advice since the level headed non judgmental folk here seem to have all the answers

I asked a copper mate and he said he wouldn't have a leg to stand on

bennyblue said:
Buy him a jar or two, he`s saved you a visit to hospital for when your kid dosent fall out of tree cos hes too scared to climb one anymore and hes let the wife know her position too, hitting him ? you should be thanking him

Do you know any good places i can buy a 4 foot bubble to keep him in?

oakiecokie said:
Never mind all that !! Just ask the fucker has he seen oakiecokies fooking sticks !!!!

If i punch him how much are a couple of sticks worth? face value as per sale rules ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.