Punk and New Wave thread.

^^^^Apparently it was released in January 1977
When the only punk records available were New Rose and Anarchy in the UK. (And Vibrators Pogo if you count that as punk)

fuck 'em!
i've chosen to make my stand :)

For some reason I’ve been listening to Crass on my way to work every day this week.

I do kind of feel a bit like I’m letting the whole side down, listening to them on my AirPods through an iPhone, but what can you do, get an old tape recorder out on the train and start blasting ‘Nagasaki Nightmare’ to everyone on the 06.11 morning commute to town?

For some reason I’ve been listening to Crass on my way to work every day this week.

I do kind of feel a bit like I’m letting the whole side down, listening to them on my AirPods through an iPhone, but what can you do, get an old tape recorder out on the train and start blasting ‘Nagasaki Nightmare’ to everyone on the 06.11 morning commute to town?
why not meet yourself somewhere in the middle?
walkmans are dead cheap now and all the rage again i hear.

That made me chuckle.

You could also belt out "do they owe us a living?" Just to see if anyone at the other end of the carriage replies "course they fucking do!"

That made me chuckle.

You could also belt out "do they owe us a living?" Just to see if anyone at the other end of the carriage replies "course they fucking do!"
i couldn't help but sing along to a crass song no matter where i was.
headphones on and i'd still be unable to control myself.

whilst stephen's waiting for his 06:11
a quick rendition of the gasman cometh might be appropriate...

the train now standing on platform 4.
what will you do when the gas taps turn?
where will you be when the bodies burn?
will you just watch as the cattle trucks go by?

i couldn't help but sing along to a crass song no matter where i was.
headphones on and i'd still be unable to control myself.

whilst stephen's waiting for his 06:11
a quick rendition of the gasman cometh might be appropriate...

the train now standing on platform 4.
what will you do when the gas taps turn?
where will you be when the bodies burn?
will you just watch as the cattle trucks go by?
or at the newspaper stand (do they still have such things?)

it's myra hindley on the cover,
your very own sweet anti-mother.
there she is on the front of the star.
ain't that just the place you wish you were?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.