Put your name down if you think Hughes should stay

Chippy_boy said:
I wonder how many would vote "stay" if the poll was preceded with the words:

Mourinho has offered to take over on a 4 year contract starting immediately. Put your name down if you think Hughes should stay?

Unfortunately that isn't the case

Stay for now. If it gets worse we might need to sack before the end of the season, if it stays the same he should go at the end of the season, if it gets gradually better I'd still egt rid at the end of the season.

MH will have to come up with something pretty spectacular or we'll find that there aren't any decent replacements for him (unlikely) at the end of the season for me to want him to stay on after that

Chippy_boy said:
Seems to me that there are quite a few saying or implying,

"well we have got him and although I think he's a pillock better to stick with him because (a) we need continuity and (b) we haven't got anyone else".

Mourinho has offered to take over on a 4 year contract starting immediately. Put your name down if you think Hughes should stay?

Pointless post.

Chippy_boy said:

"well we have got him and although I think he's a pillock better to stick with him because (a) we need continuity and (b) we haven't got anyone else".

Suck it and see

allblackcitizen said:
Chippy_boy said:

Pointless post.

theres another post a little bit further down where you can sign and tell them the news about Mourinho

allblackcitizen said:
Chippy_boy said:

Pointless post.

A stupid reply.

The point is, it tells us what we should be doing. We should be using our full efforts to search NOW for a replacement manager. Not hang on to Hughes because he's all we have. We deserve (and can pay for) better than him. We can get rid of him the moment we have found his replacement.

We got Hughes when we had almost no cash and the club was in turmoil.

It's like we bought a Vauxhall Nova with our hard-earned savings. Only now we have won the lottery and want a Bentley. Yet some people here are saying "let's hang on to the Nova. We don't want to be without a car and we need some continuity". Well I say fuck the Nova. Get down the Bentley dealership and start talking about a new car.

Only it's worse than that. In the car analogy, it doesn't *matter* if we have to drive around in a Nova for another year. But in real life, this MUPPET could get us relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.