Put your name down if you think Hughes should stay

Neville Kneville said:
Stay.

This isn't his team & I want to see his team on the pitch for a good period of time before deciding whether he's any good or not.

Well I wish he'd fooking hurry up and buy a team. So far Wayne Bridge is going to have to run around a lot.

Absolutly....Cant believe the level of criticism, the shite that gets raked up and the belief that gettin someone in quick will get us where we all wanna be tomorrow.
We were different to other clubs because our fans stayed loyal when we went really shite.
We were different to other clubs because our fans continued to support a team in meltdown through the divisions.
We were applauded by others who could only admire our unberleavable loyalty.
We were different and became admired for these quallities.
However, some people have lost the values of being a City fan, and whilst I respect the passion of many who site genuine reasons for questioning what is going on, shouldnt we be remembering the values that got this club into the position it is in now.
Our new owners bought this institution of ours because we were different, we are loyal, passionate but always 100% behind our team. I therefore nail my name to the flag on the tallest mast, knowing we will get where we are going to with loyalty, belief and supporting the manager through this period, and comming out of it with a two fingered salute to all the doubters who have lost the identity of our club. Loyalalty in battle!!!!!

frog said:
Absolutly....Cant believe the level of criticism, the shite that gets raked up and the belief that gettin someone in quick will get us where we all wanna be tomorrow.
We were different to other clubs because our fans stayed loyal when we went really shite.
We were different to other clubs because our fans continued to support a team in meltdown through the divisions.
We were applauded by others who could only admire our unberleavable loyalty.
We were different and became admired for these quallities.
However, some people have lost the values of being a City fan, and whilst I respect the passion of many who site genuine reasons for questioning what is going on, shouldnt we be remembering the values that got this club into the position it is in now.
Our new owners bought this institution of ours because we were different, we are loyal, passionate but always 100% behind our team. I therefore nail my name to the flag on the tallest mast, knowing we will get where we are going to with loyalty, belief and supporting the manager through this period, and comming out of it with a two fingered salute to all the doubters who have lost the identity of our club. Loyalalty in battle!!!!!

Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.