QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 down at half time and 100 pages of moaning. F off and support Huddersfield. That was a the strongest side Spurs could field, it wasn’t ours. Next week they will be weaker we won’t. Lose the first leg of a CL tie you have the second leg to turn it around. Lose against Palace and the league could be gone. Get behind the team like never before. When we win next week I expect 100 pages of people apologising

I don't think it is 100 pages of moaning mate,it is just a case of head shaking in the fact we got beat,does not happen that often,but there was a reason we did,and posters are making a point,like they are entitled to,but deep down if we were to get beat that was the best outcome,as any more than 1 we might have been in the shit,but people will calm down today as the day goes on,including me,and the focus will quickly turn to Sunday's match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.