QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my mate five years ago that we were ten years away from winning the CL, and I stand by that statement.

I thought we set up wrong and left the subs too late but fuck that.

We’re set up for a cracker of a second leg, let’s pack the place out and let the team know we want it.

It doesn’t always go easily but let’s get behind them and will them on big time!!!

Mahrez should never pull on a city shirt again unless it’s for the reserves. He’s stealing a wage here and laughing at us.
We offered fcuk all today, too slow going forward and no outlet in final third of the pitch. They know all they have to do is defend at Etihad. We can’t score at the moment. Not sure what’s going on. Why wait til 88 min to bring on Sane and KDB??
BT are worse than SKY for bias pundits. Awful.
Walker and Delph were comical again. It’s like they won a raffle to get to play in the first team. Gundogan was a passenger and slows us down too much. Merlin must be being asked to do something different because he was absent today.
I can’t see us stopping them scoring at ours. Even if we do score 2, they’ll get at least 1.

dnw8EJH.gif

Makes sense why you never post much on here.
Can't stop laughing.
0-0 or 0-1 doesn’t matter
We have to score at home and spurs Will come to US in A defensive formation, sane to start next week

Delph?? He’s started one match since February.. too big of a game for him given he’s terrible and barely fit. Should have been Laporte LB.

D.Silva? Can’t play 2 games in such a short space of time.

Mahrez? I mean I like him but had to be benched in favor of Sane.

Super subs Kev and Sane come on in the 88th minute??? Really?

Pep got it wrong. Sadly Bernardo was out. Aguero missing the penalty was disappointing as well. Defending for their goal which looked offside was baffling.

It will be difficult in the 2nd leg, we need to win and can’t concede.

But if we could have lost any of the next games this was the one to lose. Let’s get it together beat Palace and then dismantle Spurs at ours. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.