QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pep at Barca and Bayern seemingly always played his best side in anything remotely important and they did very well, here we never see our best eleven, it's always a mash-up with at least one or two of our top six on the bench. we looked like a early rd. league cup side.

Mahrez is a disaster, our club's record signing, but he's pep's signing, need i say more?
i mean WTF Gaurdiola? not only was the starting line-up wrong, naive, whatever. but your game management reeked of instant dismissal at any other vocation. your subs made no sense, a double sub at 88 minutes? what did you really think that would accomplish? brutal

Tuck your fanny in mate and man up!

some right spoilt twats on here!!

Juat got in and think we looked jaded second half. They were fresh and it showed. We lack power sometimes. Thanks to the Highways Agency for shutting the M25 and the M6 at Coventry........

Peps mind was on next Sunday, a more important game. We can turn round tonight's result. Wouldn't dream of having a go at the manager!!!

Sunday was 5 days away not 3. I can understand the team selection given KDB and Mendy were just coming back from injuries and Bernardo tweaking his muscle. But, no way can Pep be defended for having Sane on the bench. If anything it's Sterling that needs some rest if Sunday and beyond was in his mind.

It beggars belief what kneejerk reactions people can come out with after a game. That was far from a strong side that we put out against possible Spur's best and we were not smashed off the park. Again, we had a golden chance and fluffed our lines. If the pen had gone in (non pen for me btw), then a different ball game completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.