QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was far from a strong side that we put out against possible Spur's best and we were not smashed off the park.
So why put out a side that may get smashed in the first place? That was the sort of line-up I expected at Wembley against a fairly mediocre Brighton team, if KdB was only fit enough for 70 mins in the two games then surely you'd want to use him in the Spurs game? Does this mean he'll start at Palace where he was kicked to fuck last season?

So why put out a side that may get smashed in the first place? That was the sort of line-up I expected at Wembley against a fairly mediocre Brighton team, if KdB was only fit enough for 70 mins in the two games then surely you'd want to use him in the Spurs game? Does this mean he'll start at Palace where he was kicked to fuck last season?

Because we have a lot of important games in a short space of time. Had Pep played a team that many on here wanted to see and then lost to Palace at the weekend, all the revisionist shit would have come out about wrong team selection against spurs etc.

Some really need to decide what they want as half the time they moan about the league being more important and then moan like fuck if pep doesn't play all the big guns in a CL game

As it was, that team could have easily won last night. We lost to one goal which was a lapse in concentration, not because we were "smashed off the park"

Some reality needed by some

Because we have a lot of important games in a short space of time. Had Pep played a team that many on here wanted to see and then lost to Palace at the weekend, all the revisionist shit would have come out about wrong team selection against spurs etc.

Some really need to decide what they want as half the time they moan about the league being more important and then moan like fuck if pep doesn't play all the big guns in a CL game

As it was, that team could have easily won last night. We lost to one goal which was a lapse in concentration, not because we were "smashed off the park"

Some reality needed by some
I didn't say we were "smashed off the park", in fact given the selection the players performed reasonably. But your argument cuts both ways, we now need to field a strong side twice in 3 days against Spurs as both are now must-win games, and I'm struggling to find a good reason for Sane's lack of involvement in the two games if he was fully fit.

I didn't say we were "smashed off the park", in fact given the selection the players performed reasonably. But your argument cuts both ways, we now need to field a strong side twice in 3 days against Spurs as both are now must-win games, and I'm struggling to find a good reason for Sane's lack of involvement in the two games if he was fully fit.

There's obviously an issue were not aware of regarding Sane, no one would play Mahrez ahead of him otherwise

Simply saying , pep applied game management and,, imo did a decent job,, . We are still in this tie and have rested key players

And that me friends was perfect. NoNmajor injuries. Sergio got minutes. Otamendi got game time. Delp also. We are in for a performance against Palace. Aguero to start and score 2 goals. Gundogan on bench. KDB to start. Mendy also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.