QPR fans celebrating aguero winner

hoopsadaisy said:
Hi All
Yet another long serving QPR fan here saying well done to you boys for finally getting your hands on the silverware at last.....one day we will eventually win something with any luck and like you will celebrate like never before...what an atmosphere at your place on sunday !!! I think I must have died 3 times in that game but i've included a bit of footage from our side showing what happened when you got the winner with us going nuts on your behalf and both sets of fans reaching out and shaking hands across the police cordon moments like that don't happen often these days and that will stay with me forever just like the time at loftus road in the 80's when they were trying to merge us with Fulham and call us Fulham Park Rangers which we were never going to let happen....just happens that we were playing you that day and when we invaded the pitch during the game for a sit down protest your fans rose as one to support and applaud what was happening and we never forgot you for that....here's to the future and many more great games between us.....look forward to a warm reception when you get to our place......enjoy the footage....U R'ssssssssssssssss !!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdbeFU4h4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdbeFU4h4</a>

Thats fantastic mate. Respect for qpr.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdbeFU4h4&feature=player_detailpage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdbeFU ... detailpage</a>

Hi guys, here's my video of our love-in on Sunday with hands & hugs across the netting . . . . I appologise for my potty mouth

We find out we R staying up about 10 seconds before you score then it goes radio rental ......... see ya next year U R'sssssssssssss

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdbeFU4h4&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

Congratulations City as you can see we don't like your red rivals! Not the first time we've all been singing from the same hymn sheet I can remember "Who the f*ck are Man United" being jointly sung at Loftus Road.
Heres another bit of coincidence-on the day you previously won the League back in 68 at Newcastle, on the same day we won at Villa Park to get promoted to the top division for the first time ever.
Now go on and win the Champions League next year!! Gwan!!

SussexR said:
I posted the message below on another thread, but think it got overlooked as the board is moving so fast, so thought I'd post it here as well.

As a Hoop who was at the game last Sunday, I just want to give you all my congratulations on winning the title. No matter how much money you may have, you, like us at QPR, have suffered for years at the hands of the scum up the road (red for you blue for us, you know who I mean).

I'm so pleased that its come good for you after so long. I was gutted when the 3rd went in, but as we had stayed up, I couldnt help but laugh and smile at the thought of Fergies (and that diving toe rags) face when they heard the score. As we sung blue moon with you, I realised that it was the first, and probably last, time that I would ever sing another teams song but I was proud to do so.

I have only just about forgiven you lot for taking Rodney back in 1971, but if I can give you one bit of advice its this, dont lose your clubs identity as you go forward, dont become another club that loses its local, hard core support. And always be humble in victory. This season you have been the best, but admit it when you're not.

After Sunday I think that there will be a lasting bond between our clubs, I've never been hugged and kissed by so many opposition in my life, but I wouldnt have missed it for the world.

I'll end with COME ON YOU R'sssssss, and look forward to welcoming you to Loftus Road next season (and beating you, we had two great games this year)
All the best and enjoy your moment. You deserve it.

Respect to you Sir. Thanks for posting.

Notinmylifetime said:
SussexR said:
I posted the message below on another thread, but think it got overlooked as the board is moving so fast, so thought I'd post it here as well.

As a Hoop who was at the game last Sunday, I just want to give you all my congratulations on winning the title. No matter how much money you may have, you, like us at QPR, have suffered for years at the hands of the scum up the road (red for you blue for us, you know who I mean).

I'm so pleased that its come good for you after so long. I was gutted when the 3rd went in, but as we had stayed up, I couldnt help but laugh and smile at the thought of Fergies (and that diving toe rags) face when they heard the score. As we sung blue moon with you, I realised that it was the first, and probably last, time that I would ever sing another teams song but I was proud to do so.

I have only just about forgiven you lot for taking Rodney back in 1971, but if I can give you one bit of advice its this, dont lose your clubs identity as you go forward, dont become another club that loses its local, hard core support. And always be humble in victory. This season you have been the best, but admit it when you're not.

After Sunday I think that there will be a lasting bond between our clubs, I've never been hugged and kissed by so many opposition in my life, but I wouldnt have missed it for the world.

I'll end with COME ON YOU R'sssssss, and look forward to welcoming you to Loftus Road next season (and beating you, we had two great games this year)
All the best and enjoy your moment. You deserve it.

Respect to you Sir. Thanks for posting.

Thanks mate, I couldnt get to the game but was sat near an R's fan .....he was top notch and we all roared when Aguero scored. The best bit of advice for all of us is what you say about not becoming like the tossers at the swamp OR the Chelski's!! CTID

What a heartwarming thread.
I'm old enough to remember when you were actually a good team ;-), best of luck next season.

Edit, maybe I'm thinking of someone else

hoopsadaisy said:
Hi All
Yet another long serving QPR fan here saying well done to you boys for finally getting your hands on the silverware at last.....one day we will eventually win something with any luck and like you will celebrate like never before...what an atmosphere at your place on sunday !!! I think I must have died 3 times in that game but i've included a bit of footage from our side showing what happened when you got the winner with us going nuts on your behalf and both sets of fans reaching out and shaking hands across the police cordon moments like that don't happen often these days and that will stay with me forever just like the time at loftus road in the 80's when they were trying to merge us with Fulham and call us Fulham Park Rangers which we were never going to let happen....just happens that we were playing you that day and when we invaded the pitch during the game for a sit down protest your fans rose as one to support and applaud what was happening and we never forgot you for that....here's to the future and many more great games between us.....look forward to a warm reception when you get to our place......enjoy the footage....U R'ssssssssssssssss !!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdbeFU4h4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdbeFU4h4</a>
Brought another tear to my eyes, great footage, nearly as good as the Dennis Bailey hatrick at the swamp, good luck for next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.