QPR fans celebrating aguero winner

Well done City. We're all glad you got the silverware... as you can see from youtube!

We've been to hell and back as clubs together over the last decade and a half, so we do have a soft spot for you lot... and there's the Jamie Pollock factor.

There was a common dream that QPR fans had before the match... It was 1-0 city, three minutes into injury time. QPR get a penalty. Shaun Derry steps up, hears the Rangers fans celebrating as BOLTON are down. Takes a 30 yard run-up and hoofs the ball towards the corner flag. He runs up to the MOTD camera, rips off his QPR shirt and reveals a message which reads "...Ashley Young, that was for you, you cheeting, diving little etc..." - well, it wasn't far from the truth!!!

If it wasn't for Tango and Cash (Briatore and Eccleston) holding out on selling the club until the start of last season, we wouldn't have been in that fine relegation mess on Sunday and we could have turned up to the Etiad hoping for a City win from the kick off!!! Better times next year once Fernandez and Mittal get their cash out this summer we hope. Look forward to seeing you next year "at the bush".

Your friends in Hammersmith.

WE ARE QPR

Would have been fitting if when the fans had left the pitch and they were taking their time assembling the podiums etc if the QPR players had been allowed to return to the pitch (minus Joey Barton of course) and given five minutes to go and celebrate and applaud their own fans. I'm sure every City fan would have also given a great reception back especially to SWP and Nedum and probably yes even Hughes and his backroom staff because we are respectable supporters.

It was brilliant to see the QPR fans joining in when they knew they were safe and I have a good friend who himself is a QPR fan but couldn't make the game and we've both agreed that where there wasn't really any great history between the two clubs before there no doubt will be a bond between supporters from now on.

quiet_riot said:
Can't ever imagine cheering my team getting beaten.

Let me jog your memory. Almost 17 years to the day, 14th May 1995 (spookily) QPR scored a last minute winner at Maine Rd on the last day of the season.Les Ferdinands last ever kick of a ball in hoops won the game. As we all left the ground news filtered through that Blackburn had pipped Sir McTaggarts mob to the title. Cue celebrations by both sets of fans.

Sadly a year later we got relegated together and of course both clubs got releagte3d again.So don't forget your past eh ?

A very relieved QPR fan happy to see ANYONE but Manure or the SW6 scum win the league.

Back in 1986 , R,s played City at Loftus RD. We were intent on disrupting the match in protest with our planned merger with Fulham ( the other twats from sw6 ) , the match very nearly got abandoned as we refused to leave the pitch, but the City fans ( about 400 of you ) remained sitting on the away terrace , waiting .
As you remember the mid 80s football grounds weren`t the "friendly" places they are now, but your fans that day understood , what we had to do to try and save our club , and I for one ,had a lot of respect for City after that.
Well pleased for all of you , enjoy your success , hope we stuff you next year though !

Hi All
Yet another long serving QPR fan here saying well done to you boys for finally getting your hands on the silverware at last.....one day we will eventually win something with any luck and like you will celebrate like never before...what an atmosphere at your place on sunday !!! I think I must have died 3 times in that game but i've included a bit of footage from our side showing what happened when you got the winner with us going nuts on your behalf and both sets of fans reaching out and shaking hands across the police cordon moments like that don't happen often these days and that will stay with me forever just like the time at loftus road in the 80's when they were trying to merge us with Fulham and call us Fulham Park Rangers which we were never going to let happen....just happens that we were playing you that day and when we invaded the pitch during the game for a sit down protest your fans rose as one to support and applaud what was happening and we never forgot you for that....here's to the future and many more great games between us.....look forward to a warm reception when you get to our place......enjoy the footage....U R'ssssssssssssssss !!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdbeFU4h4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdbeFU4h4</a>

Well done QPR.

Meanwhile, yet another of the red twats is caught chicken counting.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bing.com/search?q=you+tubr&form=BIE9DF&pc=BIE9&src=IE-SearchBox" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bing.com/search?q=you+tubr&f ... -SearchBox</a>

To our QPR pals, you have one of the best defenders in the prem with our Ned. An unfortunate set of circumstances meant he had to go (along with our CEO).
Please support this lad, he's a very talented and intelligent player.
Look forward to seeing you guys next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.